1. General Information
2. Purpose of the data processing
2.1. The Provider of the Website collects and processes your email address for marketing purposes in order to keep you updated on our news and special offers.
2.2. Your email address is used solely for the stated purpose and will not be provided or made available to any third parties; the obligation of the Provider to provide or make available certain data to the public authorities or other entities on the basis of valid laws or enforceable decisions shall be not affected by this provision.
2.3. The Provider is not entitled to process the collected data in any way incompatible with the declared purpose.
2.4. The collected data will be stored for the whole period of the operation of the Website.
3. Obligations of the Provider
3.1. The Provider is obliged to:
- process the collected data fairly and lawfully;
- keep the collected data up to date ;
- adopt all necessary measures to protect the collected data from any unlawful access or misuse;
- erase or rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data;
- erase the data after the purpose of their processing has been achieved.
4. Rights of the Users
4.1. The registration is voluntary and free of charge. You are entitled to cancel your registration and opt-out from further receipt of commercial communication free of charge at any time.
4.2. You are entitled to require at any time the following information:
- confirmation as to whether or not data relating to you are being processed;
- purposes of the processing;
- categories of data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed.
4.3 You are entitled to demand at any time and free of charge:
- erasure or blocking of the inaccurate, incomplete or unlawfully processed data;
- notification to third parties to whom the data have been disclosed of any rectification, erasure or blocking carried out in compliance with 8.5 hereof unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
5. Contact details
5.1. This Website is operated by SPV SK 14 s.r.o, a limited liability company duly incorporated in the Slovak Republic with its registered seat at Tichá 45, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Company’s Identification Number: 47 576 057, registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 101576/B (the “Provider“).
5.2. The email address of the Provider is: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Closing Provisions
6.4. Any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the Website shall be submitted to the courts of Slovak Republic which shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes; the applicable law shall be the law of Slovak Republic with the exclusion of the conflict of laws rules.
In Bratislava, on 29 September 2015