Welcome to the largest data and machine learning conference!
As the largest data and machine learning conference, Spark + AI Summit brings together over 7,500 engineers, scientists, developers, analysts and leaders from around the world to San Francisco every year. Over four days, we shape the future of big data, analytics and AI as we share knowledge, hear from thought leaders and train on open-source technologies like Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow, Koalas, TensorFlow and PyTorch.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Spark + AI Summit 2020 kicks off with pre-conference training workshops, including both instruction and hands-on classes. Apache Spark 2.x certification is also offered as an exam, with an optional half-day prep course. Training and certification are available as add-ons to the conference pass.
- Half-day Prep course + Apache Spark 2.x Certification Exam
- Databricks Certification Exams
- Find out what lies ahead for popular open-source projects – Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow and Koalas
- Learn real-world Artificial Intelligence use cases from leading companies
- Discover best practices for building, deploying and productionizing ML models
- Learn about the latest deep-learning frameworks and Apache Spark Integrations
- Hear how to improve performance and memory optimization from Spark committers
- Learn how to leverage Structured Streaming in your ETL and real-time analytics
- Get insight into how Data and AI together are unified to innovate business