The Power of Water Canada Conference and Tradeshow 2018 will be held in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada on October 29-31, 2018.
The Power of Water Canada Conference and Tradeshow 2018 is dedicated to hydroelectrics in Canada.
The Power of Water Canada Conference and Tradeshow 2018 covers topics such as:
- The Electrification of the Economy - Implications for Waterpower
- Ontario`s Long Term Energy Plan and Market Renewal
- Low Head and Very Low Head Hydro Technologies - What`s New
- Building in Urban Landscapes - Cultural Heritage Considerations
- Building the Waterpower Brand - Communicating the Value Proposition
- Lessons from Large Waterpower Projects
- Federal Legislative Reform - Fisheries Act, CEAA, Navigation Protection Act
- Upgrades: Getting the Most Efficiency, Cost Effectively
- Case Studies of Recent Hydro Developments and Redevelopments
- Pumped Storage: Implications for the Grid and the Economy
- Incenting Dam/Public Safety Best Practices - Regulatory Modernization
- Waterpower Development on Federal Waterways - The Parks Canada Experience
- The Latest Advancements in the Waterpower Industry
The Power of Water Canada Conference and Tradeshow 2018 brings together industry leaders, provincial and federal government representatives and other organizations.