Chief Data Officer Europe 2017 will be held in London, United Kingdom on February 20-23, 2017.
Chief Data Officer Europe 2017 is a premiere event for CDOs and Data Executives.
Chief Data Officer Europe 2017 covers topics such as:
- The Chief Data Officer as a Change Agent
- Seeking the Utopia and Harnessing the Power of People to Ensure Success of Data-Driven Outcomes
- Leveraging Data As A Competitive Advantage and Improve/Extend Product Offerings and Services
- What Are The Characteristics That Create An Effective CDO?
- Data Democratisation & Empowering Colleagues To Leverage Data To Improve The Bottom-Line
- Tackling the Data Ownership Challenge – Help or Hindrance?
- IT and Data Functions – Collaborating for Data Architectural Success
- Monetising Data Streams and Generating New Business Opportunities
- Measuring the Likely Impact Of Blockchain on CDOs
Chief Data Officer Europe 2017 brings together senior attendees involved or interested in: